Friday 16 November 2012

How To Make Ran Online Characters Do the Gangnam Style

above is an extreme class ran online character performing gangnam style
Photo Credit: google.com


           Gee its amazing!!!! these were the words that came out of my mouth when my cousin called my attention to witness how his newly made extreme class Ran Online character perform the hottest Korean dance craze in town non other than the Gangnam style. It actually made me realize that I have been out of the gaming site for quite a long period of time now. I hope my poor 165 female dex type brawler named Heavenleigh is still alive..hehe...

            Just before I left due to my busy workload, I already knew that there have been may changes in Ranonline's laucher. I knew that there have new patch and new skills for monster characters which is fondly called" mamaw" by gamers but little did I know that the advancement of technology through the absorption of  the old RAN Online handler which was E-games to Level Up games even made each character look more fashionable, strong and of course updated.

                Just before leaving, the only dance steps that I could let my character do was to let it dance as if it was dancing ballet by typing the words "OYE" on the chatbox. I also remember those times when I would let my character do a square dance as I type " LALALA". In addition, I also remember bursting into laughter each time I write "MONKEY" and the character dances like a monkey. Right now, merely typing the word "OPPA" would make your character dance the very famous Gangnam style.


                With the inclusion of this latest dance craze which I believe amused most Online gamers, I can now say that technology indeed changes everything so that people would be able to cope up with the fast changing environment. So what else are you waiting for??? Go grab this chance to let your Ran Online characters such as your brawler, gunner,archer and swordie, let them dance the Gangnam Style with your online friends then take a screen shot show your friends that Ran Online characters can be amusing sometimes

2 comments:

  1. haha.. ive tried it..my char is dancing way bette than PSY himself.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. 918kis

    ReplyDelete